Oxford Learning Link
Account Registration and Access
If you cannot remember your password, you can follow the “Forgot your password?” link on the Oxford Learning Link login page to recover your password. Enter your username, press Submit and you will receive a password reset email at the email address associated with your account.
If you do not receive the email in a few minutes, this could be because:
- You mistyped your username
- Your account's email address is not set or is incorrect
- The email was delayed or routed to your junk email folder
Check your Spam and Junk folders for the email. If you cannot find it, you will need to contact email@example.com for assistance.
The first time that you encounter premium content on Oxford Learning Link, you’ll be asked to “Activate your Access”. If you select “Redeem an access code”, you’ll be prompted to enter an access code. You should have received one via:
- A print copy of new book
- An access code card
- An e-Book purchased on Redshelf or VitalSource
When you have found it, type in the code and click “Redeem”. You’ll then have access to the premium content for the duration of time denoted with the code.
Please confirm that you are not accidentally entering any numeral ones ("1") or lowercase Ls (“l”) for capital Is ("I"), or any zeros ("0") for capital Os ("O").
If you continue to have trouble, you will need to contact Customer Support so that we can verify your access code. The fastest way to get a response is to use the Contact Us form.
Most Oxford Learning Link subscriptions have a length of 6 months. Occasionally subscriptions will last for a full year or longer. To view your active subscriptions and to see when access to your resources will expire please visit your account page.
To renew your access to digital resources, find the subscription that requires renewal and click the “Click to renew your access for X months” link provided.
- Register for an Oxford Learning Link account or log in to your existing account:
- If you have an existing Oxford Learning Link account, log in here: https://learninglink.oup.com/signin
- If you do not have an Oxford Learning Link account, create one here: https://learninglink.oup.com/register
How do I register for/gain access to Crawdad Online, eBrain+: Interactive Sheep Neuroanatomy Tutorial, Online Guided Gross Anatomy Dissector?
- Register for a Learning Link account or log in to your existing account:
- If you have an existing Learning Link account, log in here: https://learninglink.oup.com/signin
- If you do not have a Learning Link account, create one here: https://learninglink.oup.com/register
Integration on your VLE/LMS
If your institution is using Blackboard, D2L|Brightspace, Canvas or Moodle then you’ll be able to integrate Oxford Learning Link content for your chosen title. Click on the name of your LMS/VLE above to download detailed instructions. These will guide you or your administrator through the process of integrating Oxford Learning Link content into your LMS/VLE.
During the process, you will need to contact our Customer Support team to request a key/secret. They will also be available to assist with any other queries you have during course set up.