I am an Instructor. I have a question about using Oxford Insight Courseware.
Please visit the Oxford Insight Courseware instructor support page.
Account Registration and Access
I am an Instructor, how do I access Oxford Learning Link content for my title?
If you do not yet have access to the resources for your textbook, you can request access for new resources by logging out and visiting the instructor's resource request form. In many cases access can be provided right away. If you have not heard back about your request in 7 days, please email Learning Link support.
Alternatively, your representative can grant you access to your Oxford Learning Link content for your chosen Oxford University Press title. If you do not know who your representative is, you can contact them here if you are in North America, or here if you are in the UK, Europe or the Middle East.
For all queries from outside Europe and the Middle East, please see our list of international contacts.
I’ve forgotten my password.
If you cannot remember your password, you can follow the “Forgot your password?” link on the Oxford Learning Link login page to recover your password. Enter your username, press Submit and you will receive a password reset email at the email address associated with your account.
If you do not receive the email in a few minutes, this could be because:
- You mistyped your username
- Your account's email address is not set or is incorrect
- The email was delayed or routed to your junk email folder
Check your Spam and Junk folders for the email. If you cannot find it, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Integration on your VLE/LMS
I am an Instructor, how can I get started with Oxford Learning Link content on my VLE/LMS?
If your institution is using Blackboard, Brightspace, Canvas or Moodle then you’ll be able to integrate Oxford Learning Link content for your chosen title.
Oxford Learning Link Content is available via request or download as an LTI 1.1 course package for select titles:
- Use the search bar in the top right of the page to find your particular title. Click on your text in the search results and then click on the ‘Instructor Resources’ site shown.
- Locate the Oxford Learning Link Course Package on the Instructor Resources site.
- On the Instructor Resources site, in the left hand menu, click on “LMS/VLE Course Packages” to reveal a list of available course packages. Locate the resource ending “Oxford Learning Link Course Package”.
- For titles where the Course Package is available to request, click on the "Register to see how this product looks in an LMS" button or follow the link in the accompanying text. Alternatively, you may contact Customer Support by email at email@example.com or by phone at 855-281-8749 in order to be provided with the proper files and instructions to have your local IT department or LMS administrator set up this course package in your LMS. International callers preface the above number with 00 (or your country’s specific exit code). Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday between 8:00 am - 6:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time). For titles where the Course Package is available to download, click the download icon next to the to download the course package. It will download as a .zip file which includes the actual course package file.
- Provide the course package zip file to your administrator for installation, along with these detailed instructions pertaining to your institution's VLE/LMS. During the integration process, they will need to email our support team for a key/secret that will allow Oxford Learning Link resources to be unlocked within your VLE/LMS.
Once you have received the set of credentials for the course packages you want to use from us, it only takes a couple of minutes to create the data link between your VLE/LMS and the Oxford Learning Link platform.
Import the Oxford content into a course within your VLE/LMS and then organize, delete, hide, or otherwise adjust the content settings to suit your needs.
If your institution supports LTI 1.3/Advantage, and you would like to incorporate the student resources for your title into your course using Oxford's 1.3/Advantage tool (currently in beta), please contact your OUP representative [US; UK; Canada] to discuss being a part of the trial program.
What are the benefits of integrating Oxford Learning Link content into my LMS/VLE?
Variety of diverse materials
We offer a robust set of digital resources that engage and assess your students. We save you time searching for videos, audio, sources, and more. We offer a robust set of quality, tailored questions to check your students’ understanding. We provide capabilities often not available directly through your LMS/VLE. We invest in your students’ learning.
All integrated assignable content reports directly to your LMS/VLE learning management system.
I am an Instructor in the wrong course or section, how do I move my Oxford Learning Link course enrollment?
You will need to email ourCustomer Support team or phone them on 855-281-8749.
Please include your:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Instructor's Name
- Instructor's Email Address
- The Instructor and Section of the course into which the student should be moved
Note: If a student submits a request for a course change, the request will first be verified with the course instructor.
I am an instructor, can I get detailed integration instructions for my LMS/VLE?
If your institution is using Blackboard, D2L|Brightspace, Canvas or Moodle then you’ll be able to integrate Oxford Learning Link content for your chosen title. Click on the name of your LMS/VLE above to download detailed instructions. These will guide you or your administrator through the process of integrating Oxford Learning Link content into your LMS/VLE.
During the process, you will need to contact our Customer Support team to request a key/secret. They will also be available to assist with any other queries you have during course set up.
I am an Instructor, how do I upload my syllabus to the platform?
To add your syllabus to the SQE product, on OUP's cloud-hosted environment:
- Choose Syllabus on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the Edit button on the upper right-hand side to reveal the rich text editor.
- Click on Upload a new file in the Files tab.
- Click on the Browse button to find and choose your syllabus file. Then click on Open.
- Click Upload to upload your syllabus and add it as a link to the rich text editor.
- The file is uploaded and saved automatically.
If you want your syllabus to automatically display inline on the syllabus page.
- Double-click on the syllabus link in the rich text editor to highlight it.
- Click on the Link to URL toolbar icon (chain links) to reveal link options.
- Select the Auto-open the inline preview for this link Option.
- Click on Update Link.
To remove the file later, click the Edit button on the syllabus page and delete the link from the rich text editor.
If you are thinking of using our SQE Prep & Practise resources at your institution, please email HigherEducation.Europe@oup.com and one of our Higher Education Partnership Consultants will get back to you to arrange a demo and discuss the details. If you would like to continue an existing subscription, please let your Higher Education Partnership Consultant know and they will be able to arrange this for you.
I am an Instructor, how can I view SQE as a student in OUP’s cloud-hosted environment?
To view your SQE product as a student, click on Student View from the home page.
To return to instructor view click on Leave Student View at the bottom of the student view.
I am an Instructor, how can I purchase an the SQE product for use in my school’s LMS/VLE?
SQE Prep & Practise can be imported directly into your school’s LMS/VLE. Please contact our HE Partnership Consultants (HigherEducation.Europe@oup.com) for information about how your institution can purchase access in this way.
I am an Instructor using SQE on the Blackboard VLE, why are my student's grades not submitting to the gradebook?
Under the Test Settings for the relevant tests, check the options under the 'Marking and Submissions' have been filled out correctly.
Using Politics Trove
I am an academic, can I get trial access to the titles I am interested in?
Contact your campus representative to discuss your requirements and be given trial access to Politics Trove.
I am an academic interested in purchasing a subscription to a few titles only, is that possible?
It’s not possible to subscribe to a single title, or small selection of titles. Politics Trove content can be purchased in one of three subject collections (International Relations, European Politics, and Political Theory), as an introductory collection, or as a full collection of 30 titles. Please contact your campus representative for more information.