McNamara,Social Problems: Finding Solutions, Taking Actions Instructor Resources
- All Chapters
- Chapter 01 - What Is Sociology and Why Should I Care?
- Chapter 02 - Why Is Crime Always in the News? Crime and Interpersonal Violence
- Chapter 03 - Are More People Getting High? Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Chapter 04 - Why Are There So Many Poor People? Poverty and Inequality
- Chapter 05 - Do You Want Fries with That? Work and the Economy
- Chapter 06 - Can’t We All Just Get Along? Racial and Ethnic Inequalities
- Chapter 07 - Can I Stay A Little Longer? Immigration and Refugees
- Chapter 08 - Does Education Really Lead to a Better Life? Educational Inequalities
- Chapter 09 - Why Can’t a Woman Do That? Gender Inequalities
- Chapter 10 - Love is Love: Sexuality and Sexual Behavior
- Chapter 11 - Does Family Really Matter? Changes to the American Family
- Chapter 12 - Is 70 the New 40? Population and Aging
- Chapter 13 - Are You Feeling Okay? Health and Health Care
- Chapter 14 - What’s That Smell? The Environmental Crisis
- Chapter 15 - Do We Need to Be Afraid? War and Terrorism
- View All
Please note that this file contains a TEST BANK ONLY.
This file is designed to be imported directly into LMSs and is not designed to be readable with the regular programs on your computer.
This file has passed validation against the standard at http://validator.imsglobal.org/cc for CC 1.1. Most LMSs support importing from this format into their system.
Here are some instructions provided by the major LMSs for this task:
You may want to ask your institution’s IT department/departmental LMS liaison for assistance, since LMS instances vary from institution to institution.
Printed from , all rights reserved. © Oxford University Press, 2022