Levinton, Marine Biology: Function, Biodiversity, Ecology, 6e Instructor Resources
- All Chapters
- Bonus Chapter
- Chapter 01 - Sounding the Deep
- Chapter 02 - The Oceanic Environment
- Chapter 03 - Climate Oscillations and Climate Change
- Chapter 04 - Ecological and Evolutionary Principles of Marine Biology
- Chapter 05 - The Chemical and Physical Environment
- Chapter 06 - Life in a Fluid Medium
- Chapter 07 - Reproduction, Dispersal, and Migration
- Chapter 08 - Plankton
- Chapter 09 - Marine Vertebrates and Other Nekton
- Chapter 10 - The Open Sea: Distributions and Adaptations
- Chapter 11 - Processes in the Water Column
- Chapter 12 - Productivity, Food Webs, and Global Climate Change
- Chapter 13 - Benthic Microorganisms, Seaweeds, and Sea Grasses
- Chapter 14 - The Diversity of Benthic Marine Invertebrates
- Chapter 15 - Benthic Life Habits
- Chapter 16 - The Tidelands: Rocky Shores, Soft-Substratum Shores, Marshes, Mangroves, Estuaries, and Oyster Reefs
- Chapter 17 - The Shallow Coastal Subtidal: Sea Grass Beds, Rocky Reefs, Kelp Forests, and Coral Reefs
- Chapter 18 - Benthos from the Continental Shelf to the Deep Sea
- Chapter 19 - Polar Marine Biology
- Chapter 20 - Biodiversity and Conservation of the Ocean
- Chapter 21 - Fisheries and Food from the Sea
- Chapter 22 - Environmental Impacts of Industrial Activities and Human Populations
- View All
Choose this option if you have Respondus at your institution and wish to download the test bank into Blackboard, WebCT or another Virtual Learning Environment/Course Management System.
Please note that this file contains a TEST BANK ONLY.
This file is designed to be imported directly into LMSs and is not designed to be readable with the regular programs on your computer.
This file has passed validation against the standard at http://validator.imsglobal.org/cc for CC 1.1. Most LMSs support importing from this format into their system.
Here are some instructions provided by the major LMSs for this task:
You may want to ask your institution’s IT department/departmental LMS liaison for assistance, since LMS instances vary from institution to institution.
Printed from , all rights reserved. © Oxford University Press, 2022