Lecturer resources to accompany Knowledge Management in Organizations:
- Examples of exam questions - Example exam questions for use in seminars and tutorials.
- Examples of essay/coursework questions - Example essay/coursework questions for lecturers to use in their teaching.
- Suggestions for classroom activities - Suggestions for classroom activities to facilitate discussion.
- Figures and tables from the book - For downloading into lecture presentations and including in handouts.
Other resources for Knowledge Management in Organizations: A critical introduction 4e Lecturer resources
Student resources to accompany Knowledge Management in Organizations:
- Additional cases - Extended case studies looking at knowledge management in virtual and knowledge-intensive firms, and in global multinationals.
- Web links - Annotated web links to useful sites provide a quick resource to get students started on research and projects.
Printed from , all rights reserved. © Oxford University Press, 2022