Horsey & Rackley, Tort Law 7e Instructor Resources
- All Chapters
- Chapter 01 - Introduction
- Chapter 02 - Introduction to the tort of negligence
- Chapter 03 - Duty of care: basic principles
- Chapter 04 - Special duty problems: omissions and acts of third parties
- Chapter 05 - Special duty problems: psychiatric harm
- Chapter 06 - Special duty problems: public bodies
- Chapter 07 - Special duty problems: economic loss
- Chapter 08 - Breach of duty: the standard of care
- Chapter 09 - Causation and the remoteness of damage
- Chapter 10 - Defences to negligence
- Chapter 11 - Occupiers' liability
- Chapter 12 - Product liability
- Chapter 13 - Employers' liability
- Chapter 14 - Breach of statutory duty
- Chapter 15 - Intentional interferences with the person
- Chapter 16 - Invasion of privacy
- Chapter 17 - Defamation
- Chapter 18 - Trepass to land and nuisance
- Chapter 19 - Actions uder the rule of Rylands v Fletcher
- Chapter 20 - Vicarious liability
- Chapter 21 - Damages for death and personal injuries
- View All
Please note that this file contains a TEST BANK ONLY.
This file is designed to be imported directly into LMSs and is not designed to be readable with the regular programs on your computer.
This file has passed validation against the standard at http://validator.imsglobal.org/cc for CC 1.1. Most LMSs support importing from this format into their system.
Here are some instructions provided by the major LMSs for this task:
You may want to ask your institution’s IT department/departmental LMS liaison for assistance, since LMS instances vary from institution to institution.