Golash-Boza, Race and Racisms: A Critical Approach, 3e Instructor Resources
- All Chapters
- Chapter 01 - The Origin of the Idea of Race
- Chapter 02 - Race, Immigration, and Citizenship from the 1840s to the 1920s
- Chapter 03 - Racial Ideologies from the 1920s to the Present
- Chapter 04 - Sociological Theories of Race and Racism
- Chapter 05 - Racism in the Media: The Spread of Ideology
- Chapter 06 - Colorism and Skin-Color Stratification
- Chapter 07 - White Privilege and the Changing U.S. Racial Hierarchy
- Chapter 08 - Educational Inequality
- Chapter 09 - Income and Labor Market Inequality
- Chapter 10 - Inequality in Housing and Wealth
- Chapter 11 - Racism and the Criminal Justice System
- Chapter 12 - Health Inequalities, Environmental Racism, and Environmental Justice
- Chapter 13 - Racism, Nativism, and Immigration Policy
- Chapter 14 - Racial Justice in the United States Today
- Chapter 15 - Thinking Globally: Race and Racisms in France, South Africa, and Brazil
- View All
Please note that this file contains a TEST BANK ONLY.
This file is designed to be imported directly into LMSs and is not designed to be readable with the regular programs on your computer.
This file has passed validation against the standard at http://validator.imsglobal.org/cc for CC 1.1. Most LMSs support importing from this format into their system.
Here are some instructions provided by the major LMSs for this task:
You may want to ask your institution’s IT department/departmental LMS liaison for assistance, since LMS instances vary from institution to institution.