Esposito, Fasching, and Lewis, World Religions Today 7e Instructor Resources
- All Chapters
- Chapter 01 - Introduction: Understanding World Religions in Global Perspective
- Chapter 02 - Indigenous Religions
- Chapter 03 - Jewish Identity and Faith
- Chapter 04 - The Christian Tradition
- Chapter 05 - Islam: The Many Faces of the Muslim Experience
- Chapter 06 - Hinduism, Jainism, and Sikhism: South Asian Religions
- Chapter 07 - Buddhism: Paths toward Nirvana
- Chapter 08 - East Asian Religions: Confucianism, Daoism, Shinto, Buddhism
- Chapter 09 - Globalization: From New Religions to World Religions Engaging Global Challenges
- View All
Choose this option if you have Respondus at your institution and wish to download the test bank into Blackboard, WebCT or another Virtual Learning Environment/Course Management System.
Please note that this file contains a TEST BANK ONLY.
This file is designed to be imported directly into LMSs and is not designed to be readable with the regular programs on your computer.
This file has passed validation against the standard at http://validator.imsglobal.org/cc for CC 1.1. Most LMSs support importing from this format into their system.
Here are some instructions provided by the major LMSs for this task:
You may want to ask your institution’s IT department/departmental LMS liaison for assistance, since LMS instances vary from institution to institution.
Printed from , all rights reserved. © Oxford University Press, 2022