Kim Davies, The Murder Book: Understanding Homicide Today Instructor Resources
- All Chapters
- Chapter 02 - Definitions and Degrees
- Chapter 03 - Murder Data: Measuring Murder and Homicide Trends and Patterns
- Chapter 04 - Explanations for Homicide
- Chapter 05 - Confrontational Homicide
- Chapter 06 - Intimate Partner Homicide
- Chapter 07 - Infanticide and Child Murder
- Chapter 08 - Mass and Spree Murder
- Chapter 09 - Serial Murder
- Chapter 10 - Murder at Hate Crime
- Chapter 11 - Investigating Homicide
- Chapter 12 - Homicide in Court
- Chapter 13 - The Impact of Homicide
- Chapter 14 - Reducing Murder & Future of Homicide in the US
- View All
Please note that this file contains a TEST BANK ONLY.
This file is designed to be imported directly into LMSs and is not designed to be readable with the regular programs on your computer.
This file has passed validation against the standard at http://validator.imsglobal.org/cc for CC 1.1. Most LMSs support importing from this format into their system.
Here are some instructions provided by the major LMSs for this task:
You may want to ask your institution’s IT department/departmental LMS liaison for assistance, since LMS instances vary from institution to institution.