Chapter 5 Learning Objectives:
- Describe how measurement moves from conceptualization to operationalization.
- Apply your knowledge of measurement to operationalize a concept.
- Distinguish between manipulated versus measured operations and among types of measured operational definitions.
- Identify and apply your knowledge of different levels of measurement.
- Define reliability and validity and describe their relationship to each other.
- Identify the forms of reliability and validity assessment.