Burns, Criminal Justice 1e Instructor Resources
- All Modules
- Module 01 - Welcome to Criminal Justice
- Module 02 - Crime in Context
- Module 03 - Types and Categorization of Crime
- Module 04 - Measurement and Extent of Crime
- Module 05 - Theories of Crime
- Module 06 - Victims of Crime
- Module 07 - Understanding Justice
- Module 08 - Understanding Criminal Law
- Module 09 - Overview of Criminal Case Processing
- Module 10 - History of Law Enforcement
- Module 11 - Current Organization of Law Enforcement
- Module 12 - Police: Personnel and Community Relations
- Module 13 - The Personal Toll of Police Work
- Module 14 - Primary Police Practices
- Module 15 - Police Use of Force
- Module 16 - Police Misconduct
- Module 17 - Police and Constitutional Law
- Module 18 - Police Investigations and Arrests
- Module 19 - Future of Policing
- Module 20 - History of Courts
- Module 21 - Current Organization of Courts
- Module 22 - Courtroom Personnel
- Module 23 - Courtroom Practices and Pretrial Procedures
- Module 24 - Trials
- Module 25 - Sentencing and Appeals
- Module 26 - Juvenile Courts
- Module 27 - Future of Courts
- Module 28 - History of Corrections
- Module 29 - Current Organization of Corrections
- Module 30 - Corrections Personnel
- Module 31 - Community Corrections
- Module 32 - Institutional Corrections
- Module 33 - Diversity, Female Inmates, and Special Category Prisoners
- Module 34 - Juvenile Corrections
- Module 35 - Future of Corrections
- Online Bonus Module - Forensic Science and Criminalistics
This interoperable cartridge contains student and instructor resources for integration into your learning management system (LMS). It is designed to work in Blackboard, Canvas, Desire2Learn/Brightspace, and Moodle versions 3.0.10 and higher.
If instead you are looking only for the instructor resources which accompany your text (e.g., PowerPoints, test banks, etc.), please use the navigation buttons on the left side of your screen to find and download those resources. You may then use your LMS’s import tools to integrate them into your course.
Students will not be able to access instructor resources.
You should download this file and provide it to your local IT department or LMS administrator, since instructor LMS permissions vary from institution to institution, and this task requires administrative access.
Inside this file are installation instructions for Blackboard, Canvas, Desire2Learn/Brightspace, and Moodle, including where to obtain the key/secret for this course package. It also includes the interoperable cartridge (imscc file), which is not designed to run on your computer.
This file is designed to be imported directly into LMSs and is not designed to be readable with the regular programs on your computer.
This file has passed validation against the standard at http://validator.imsglobal.org/cc for CC 1.1. Most LMSs support importing from this format into their system.
Here are some instructions provided by the major LMSs for this task:
You may want to ask your institution’s IT department/departmental LMS liaison for assistance, since LMS instances vary from institution to institution.
Printed from , all rights reserved. © Oxford University Press, 2022